CapEx Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Capital Expenditure Program Manager – Operations Location: Cupertino, CA Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing, engineering or working knowledge of finance
- Impeccable communication, multi-tasking, and management skills
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally up to 20-25%
Program managers are confident leaders capable of working with multi-functional teams to identify risks, explore solutions, reach consensus and execute mitigations quickly. This requires an in-depth understanding of development and manufacturing process. You will be responsible for coordinating equipment requirements between Ops Engineering and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). •Work with new product teams to support product launch and sustaining activities. •Understand the impact of cycle time changes and adjust forecasts accordingly. •Verify demands and lead the business team to ensure equipment is tracked to delivery. •Work with appropriate business and procurement teams to ensure support from vendors regarding setup, installation, repairs and maintenance. •Build overall project budget, compile budget requests, and generate capitalization plan based on project timeline. •Respond quickly to changes to the overall goals, schedule, and/or architecture. •Drive multi-functional teams towards consensus of requirements •Calculate value of change in process/equipment requested by OEM or internal teams •Provide monthly/quarterly budget updates and capitalization plan •Succinctly communicate overall equipment status to the management team •Travel to support early project planning
Education & Experience
•Bachelors Degree, Masters or MBA are considered a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Mandarin language skills are a plus but not required
- Finance/business acumen (understand cost drivers and ability to derive costs associated with managing quality)
- Reliability methods and quality sampling methodologies
- Third party production quality & process management experience
- Experience working with customers
- Project management experience