Machine Learning Engineer
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for engineers with a passion for using machine learning to create intelligent applications. In this highly accomplished, deeply technical and close-knit team of data scientists and machine learning engineers, you will create tools that are used by millions of people. You will design and implement new machine learning algorithms and techniques and collaborate with the most innovative product development teams in the world. Our team builds the platform that enables teams across Apple to develop machine-learning solutions that power amazingly intelligent user experiences. We are looking for new energetic members to join our ML Platform team. In this role, you will design and implement new machine learning, deep learning, NLP and computer vision algorithms, and incorporate them into our platform. You will also have the opportunity to engage with exciting new-product teams around Apple, and use your data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence skills to solve challenging technical problems in our next generation products that will delight millions of people.
- - Deep technical skills in machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, or artificial intelligence
- - A passion for making these methods robust and scalable
- - Strong software development skills, with proficiency in Python and C++ preferred
- - Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- - Creative, collaborative, & product focused
As a member of the ML Platform team, you will design, implement and ship new algorithms and methods that will be used by data scientists and engineers in Apple product teams. You will also collaborate with teams across Apple, who are building the newest, most compelling intelligent applications in the world. You will also be a trusted advisor for best practice machine learning development.
Education & Experience
- PhD in Machine learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, or related field with 2+ years of machine learning research experience - MS in related field with 2+ years building machine learning models in industry