Sr. CG Pipeline TD
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The video engineering team at Apple is looking for senior CG pipeline TD’s to create data for deep learning on an exciting new project. The individual must be able to define systems needed, collaborate with a spectrum of technical artists, content artists and engineers to produce industry leading visuals. The ideal candidate enjoys pushing boundaries of hardware and software in the service of photo realistic computer generated imagery.
- Significant AAA video game, feature film, or VFX experience (5+ years of industry experience)
- Expert knowledge of Python scripting in Autodesk Maya and 3dsMax
- Expert knowledge of rendering pipelines (offline and realtime) VRay, Redshift
- Expert knowledge in creating automation both in and out of 3d software packages
- Proficient in C++, plugin and API development
- Proficient in asset conversion (mesh, materials, animation)
- Proficient in physically based rendering, camera, lighting and material calibration.
You will work with cross disciplinary teams including computer vision engineers, designers, application developers and user experience teams in developing new ways users interact with future hardware and software innovations.
Education & Experience
- Self managed, self motivated, and able to rapidly learn new technologies and methodologies - Excellent teamwork and communication skills - Experience with the latest computer graphics technology, gpu rendering, procedural content generation - Forward thinking. Able to explore and invent new techniques when the need arises