iOS Telephony Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Software Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you have an understanding of lower level systems, love to write C++ code, and want to build software that improves Apple’s wireless products, then we may have the job for you.
- Proven experience in C/C++ coding in POSIX or embedded environment
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded programming and synchronization
- Broad experience in overall system design, implementation, and software architectures
- You have excellent debugging skills in a variety of environments including those close to hardware
- 5+ years working in a meaningful field.
The Wireless Technologies team is seeking a developer who is a highly motivated Software Engineer to help develop our next generation of iOS and Wireless products. We're looking for a quick, motivated, and inventive engineer to work in the embedded sphere of iOS development. As the lead developer, you will provide the technical expertise to drive existing and future design and product implementations. You will also be an initial point of contact for multi-functional teams to discuss and address technical requirements.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)