SoC System Level Test Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you’ll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. We are seeking a dynamic engineer to design and debug of System Level Test automation programs and hardware for debug, characterization, qualification and production of SoC devices.
- 7+ years meaningful experience
- Expertise in System Level device operation and automation and SW build validation
- Experience working on system validation interface and understanding of SoC Digital, Mixed Signal & PMIC Devices with hands on VLSI ATE experience is a huge plus
- Programming skills for writing and debugging SoC firmware as well as test programs is nice to have
- In depth knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process and proven understanding of Electronic Engineering Fundamentals, Design for Test and Manufacturing Concepts
- Expertise in Semiconductor Test Methodology
- Competency in programming with Scripting languages (ie, PERL) and high level languages (ie, C#/C/C++ or Visual Basic with .NET framework)
- Able to work with test equipment (ie, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc)
- Develop and document test plan for new devices - Design and debug test FW/SW & HW. - Debug new silicon. - Bring quality and cost effective test solution for mass production. - Coordinate test related activities with both internal and external group. - Evaluate new product's testability and operability.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required