Learning Management System Administrator
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Learning Management System Admin requires excellence in organizational agility, planning, and the ability to build processes that are integral in team productivity. As an LMS Admin for Apple's Special Projects Group (SPG), you will need to have the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, often through detailed research and analysis. Our Engineering teams feature a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Engineering excellence is expected and supported. Come, join us in crafting solutions the world doesn’t know of yet!
- Lead LMS platform dedicated to hosting documentation, eLearning content and certifications
- Manage Confluence structure and permissions
- Run Jira ticketing system, requests, upcoming tasks and scheduling
- Provide learner performance and competency reporting to L&D team
- Handle software and content on training devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone)
- Initial on-boarding and managing of appropriate groups in Apple Directory
- Lead documentation restrictions and certifications
We are looking for someone who has the social skills to collaborate on how the LMS should look and feel to the learner. You will support with defining user groups within the LMS and assigning course content including certifications. You will help in identifying key performance measurements of the learner and generating reporting for training curriculum and course improvement. Communicate project status clearly to leadership and management teams. . Analyze user quality metrics, propose improvement actions, design and deploy successful tool experiments. Collaborate with other Apple teams to promote cross-team technology sharing.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, or related engineering degrees