Health Full Stack Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
This is a great opportunity to empower people to improve their health. Apple is looking for exceptional engineers with a passion for health care and data to join an exciting project that will address this need in meaningful ways. This is an opportunity to work in an extremely talented team, in a position where your work can make a difference in millions of lives. We are looking for an enthusiastic full stack engineer, who is experienced in developing rich web experiences, to work on crafting user experiences for the Health Software team.
- Note: We don't require that you have experience with all of this to begin with, but it is directly relevant to the role.
- Experience developing, testing and maintaining rich web experiences with UIs that address deep domains with high volumes of data.
- Experience bringing an impactful feature or experience to fruition by collaborating with teams with dynamic strengths.
- Experience maintaining a living and complex codebase with a modern stack.
- Knowledge of backend coding, API development, and database technologies.
- Possesses excellent synthesis and communication skills.
In this role, you will be working on one or more web applications that enable our Health Software Team to manage and analyze data to create great content for Health Software. We produce experiences that help experts visualize, understand, and manage data pipelines. You will take part in the ownership of the product design, implementation, and maintenance. To accomplish this, you will be expected to collaborate with a diverse team with varied strengths. You will work especially closely with the rest of our Engineering team and implement test covered code.
Education & Experience
- • Strong interest and background in Health and Wellness topics.
- • An understanding of the technology and approaches for knowledge representation and semantic reasoning in a healthcare setting, e.g., semantic web technologies, graph databases, or deep relational data modeling.
- • Real passion for UX and design.
- • Experience implementing data flows using Redux or another flux inspired data flow library.
- • Experience interpreting UX research findings and user analytics to design better, data driven experiences.
- • Experience with reactive or functional programming.
- • Familiar with tooling such as Webpack and NPM.
- • Experience with health standards and medical coding systems is preferred.