Health Software - watchOS App Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The health industry is ripe for a simplicity and a new view. At Apple we want to make great products that empower people to improve their health. We’re looking for talented watchOS App developers to join a small team of highly skilled engineers to realize the mission of the Health team by expanding the capabilities of watchOS and other Apple platforms.
- Extensive watchOS experience
- Strong grasp of Apple development tools (e.g. Xcode, LLDB, and Instruments)
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
- Solid understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and keep growing
- Ability to work well and respectfully with others by listening, communicating clearly, and actively sharing knowledge
- Fantastic attention to detail
As a member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to work with experts in their field to expand health features on Apple Watch and support the broader health related efforts at Apple. This position requires a self-motivated engineer with strong technical and communication skills to handle responsibilities including: •Implementing new features in the Health space •Prototyping new ideas to help with initial feature definition •Communicating ideas to the Apple design team and other cross functional teams •Participating in architecture and code reviews •Building internal tools as needed to help ship high quality software
Education & Experience
BS Computer Science or equivalent experience. Various experience levels encouraged to apply.
- Familiarity with Wellness or Medical concepts is a plus