Integration Engineer, Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Health is a diverse, talented, and passionate team striving to help people live healthier lives while keeping their data safe, private, and secure. We create amazing applications that enrich peoples’ lives in a tangible way, and provide APIs and SDKs to 3rd party developers so that their devices and applications can seamlessly integrate into Apple’s ecosystem. We are looking for a talented, passionate integration engineer to screen incoming issues and build tooling to support our engineering team and help scale a rapidly growing team. In this role, you’ll be a key contributor during all stages of software development. This is an opportunity to work in an extremely talented team, in a position where your work can make a difference in millions of lives. Learning and building of skill-sets is highly encouraged. This role has the opportunity to grow in many directions.
- Note: We don't require that you have experience with all of this to begin with, but it is directly relevant to the role.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Strong software engineering and development life cycle knowledge
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools (gradle, jenkins)
- Familiarity with version control systems - preferably git
- Experience in programming or scripting, preferably in Python/Ruby
- Proven track record of being proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Experience with Apple tooling and development practices a plus
- Familiarity with wellness or medical concepts is a plus
• Review and triage incoming bugs. • Identify potential trends in incoming bugs and escalate to cross-functional team members. • Build tooling to help find patterns in breaks, prevent regressions, and help engineering move quickly. • Excellent communication skills are a must, because of the high level of interaction with the engineering teams, management, other organizations within Apple, as well as the larger developer community. • The ideal candidate will be highly technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results.
Education & Experience
BS Computer Science or equivalent experience