Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We're looking for a writer with experience creating engaging educational health content relevant to consumers. You are passionate about educating and empowering individuals to understand and manage their health and wellness. You will be interested in a broader picture of behavior change and see how inserting the right information, at the right time, in the right way, can lead to positive individual change. You are conversant in current healthcare, wellness and fitness topics.
- Experience writing and editing user-centric, engaging health content in print or online.
- Experience planning and executing work against an editorial calendars,
- Experience working with content management systems and content workflow.
- Experience in health writing for various audiences.
- Proven experience in science and evidence based writing.
- Demonstrable understanding of evidence-based medicine and how research methodology can affect conclusions
- Ability to interpret and communicate outcomes of research studies.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with clinicians across a variety of specialties and perspectives.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams under strict deadlines.
Develop and edit original content aligned to health initiatives within Apple. Conceive of and execute content ideas that will educate users about health topics relevant to them. Work closely with internal and external writers, designers, clinicians and specialists. Contribute to the development of an editorial style guide. Ensure all content you create adheres to the style guide based on audience and purpose. Develop content and concepts in concert with other media that range from news, video, podcasts and apps.
Education & Experience
Relevant degree beneficial but not required.