Software Quality Engineer - iOS
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Want to help make a deep impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of people all over the world? Are you passionate about shipping quality code? Come join a team of enthusiastic, hard working, diverse and highly-talented people developing life changing software! The Health Software team is looking for a quality focused Software Engineer who is proactive, detail oriented, and can multi-task effectively. You will be a member of the Health Software team building test applications and tools to help improve software quality with the additional benefit of learning about the health industry, product development at Apple, and more.
- Strong CS fundamentals including data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient in Objective-C and/or Swift.
- Experience building iOS applications.
- Experience with XCTest, XCUI.
- Solid understanding of development lifecycles, testing methodologies, and QA processes.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate technical problems to both software teams and management.
- Passionate and inquisitive, seeks to solve everyday problems in innovative ways.
As Software Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of applications and tests that validate software for the Health Software team. This includes iOS and watchOS reference applications, XC/XCUI Tests, integration tests, and system-level tests for new and existing APIs in the Health software stack.
Education & Experience
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years in a test engineering or software engineering role.