Sr Software Quality Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Health is a diverse, talented, and passionate team striving to help people live healthier lives while keeping their data safe, private, and secure. We create amazing applications that enrich people’s lives in meaningful ways. We also provide APIs and SDKs to 3rd party developers so devices and applications can seamlessly integrate in the Apple ecosystem. We are looking for an experienced, quality-focused software engineer with a demonstrated ability in shipping systems, developing processes and building and maintaining automated solutions. In this role, you’ll be a key contributor during all stages of software development, ensuring the continuous deliver of the best products, as we innovate in a rapidly changing field. This is an opportunity to work as part of an extremely talented team, where you can make a difference in millions of lives. Building your skill set is highly encouraged, with the opportunity to grow your career in many directions.
- Strong programming, preferably in Java/C++.
- Proficient in modern testing methodologies, with strong debugging/regression skills.
- Strong software development life cycle knowledge with passion for quality processes.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a high-paced, informal environment.
- Excellent cross-team collaboration skills.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience preferred.
- Familiarity with wellness or medical concepts is a plus.
• Help drive delivery and execution of automated testing for multiple simultaneous projects. • Work closely with development teams to identify and understand key features and risk. • Produce a concise and clear picture of product quality from project concept to product release. • Coordinate among QA and Engineering teams, reinforce testing and verification as key part of development pipeline. • Serve as a mentor to junior team members.
Education & Experience
BS Computer Science or equivalent experience.