Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. Joining the Caffè Macs team will give you the opportunity to craft inspiring meals that fuel the innovation within the company. As a Caffè Macs Barista, you will play a rare role blending culinary arts with extraordinary service. You will be responsible for your espresso bar, health & safety standards, standards for speed, quality, and consistency with a high level of customer service and guest relations. Most significant of all, do you have a love for making a phenomenal espresso? We will teach you everything you need in our Barista training program where you will thrive with our hands-on trainers guiding you through our program designed to bring our knowledge to your unique style.
- Do you possess a real passion for food, coffee, and espresso? We have an awesome job for you.
- How about your excellent customer service skills? We need your excellent listening skills and verbal communication to connect with our customers.
- Things happen fast here. Bring your ability to multi-task in a high-volume experience and your love for working in a fast pace environment.
- You have strong time management
- We need you to also have organizational skills that will amaze customers.
- We want people like you to join a place that appreciates your honesty, integrity, and reliability.
- We love people that can work independently and in a team environment.
- We are looking for people with your flexibility who can adjust as the day changes.
- Count yourself as a culinary artist of espresso. We know you as one of our baristas will be passionate, and bring artistry and attention to detail to every amazing espresso served.
Are you friendly and outgoing? Come help us connects with every customer for a positive guest experience. We take customer orders accurately, operate coffee equipment like an artist, all while following standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product. Your customers not only love our espresso, they also expect payments processed accurately, a clean and sterilized work area that follows all health, safety, and sanitation guidelines, plus maintaining the highest standards of conduct and confidentiality. Day to day, you will assists with cleaning, stocking and lifting items in other areas of the Caffè as requested by leadership. This isn't just a day-to-day job, however. We want you to continually grow in knowledge of coffee and customers, looks for new training opportunities and takes advantage of new training, and maybe even use our Educational Assistance Program to do your life's best work.
Education & Experience
- Have ServSafe Certificate - Typically we look for talent with 1-4 Years of experience in customer service or high volume food service - preferably larger, innovative corporate programs, in house or 3rd party but may also be food & beverage experience in a full-service hotel, resort or multi-restaurant chain. - Inclusive - We work with and serve a diverse workforce. - Extraordinarily Service Oriented - a demonstrable high level of customer service is absolutely mandatory…We hire for attitude, train for skill. - Dynamic and agile - highly organized, ability to switch between locations and job duties
- - This position will be standing 100% of the time
- - Environmental exposure to cold, heat and water
- - Lift 25-50 pounds
- - Able to understand sanitation directions