Full Stack Engineer - Video Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The group at Apple that developed the technology shipped in Animoji, ARKit, and FaceID, is looking for an experienced full stack engineer. You will be working with experts in machine learning to develop tools, automation and pipelines to analyze and validate massive amounts of data.
- Experience building scalable micro services and data driven platforms.
- Strong understanding of software design and coding standards.
- Experience architecting for a hybrid cloud environment is highly desired.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with development on mobile is a bonus.
- Experience with TensorFlow or GPU programing is a bonus.
- Comfortable working in a research environment.
The team is collecting and analyzing massive amount of data and looking for a creative software engineer to develop back-end data pipelines, create automation and micro services to support machine learning tasks, and tools to analyze and visualize data.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Advanced degree preferred.