Full Stack Engineer - Video Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The group at Apple that developed the technology shipped in Animoji, ARKit, and FaceID, is looking for an experienced full stack engineer. You will be working with experts in machine learning to develop tools, automation and pipelines to analyze and validate massive amounts of data.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (preferably Django)
- Familiarity with ORM
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases (data modeling, data warehousing). Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding the basics of distributed systems and understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
The team is collecting and analyzing massive amount of data and looking for a creative software engineer to develop back-end data pipelines, create automation and micro services to support machine learning tasks, and tools to analyze and visualize data.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Advanced degree preferred.