Analog Circuit Reliability Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In this highly visible role, you will take ownership of circuit reliability requirements of Analog Mixed-Signal IPs developed by Apple. Your job is to ensure that all IPs are designed to meet Apple's product life-time and performance specifications. This role involves working closely with different multi-functional teams within Apple as well as external vendors. Occasional travel might be required. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and especially talented Reliability Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years of experience.
- Knowledge of start-of-art analog circuit and topologies.
- Have a Deep understanding of transistor device characteristics and different reliability models (such as TDDB, HCI, BTI, etc).
- Familiar with stress testing methods.
- Hands-on experience with design/layout/simulation EDA tools, including Virtuoso, Calibre, Allegro, etc.
- Knowledge of aging model.
- Preferably have skills in Matlab and statistical tools like JMP, R etc.
- Experience with Si processes used for high voltage, RF, and advanced SOCs
- Strong initiative and ownership of responsibilities, productive, able to meet bold deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
Develop a methodology that identifies high reliability risk circuit topology and devices early in the design cycle for the AMS IPs developed by Apple. Provide circuit solutions for reducing reliability related over-design. Develop design guidelines to ensure AMS IP reliability for a given technology node. Design test circuits and reliability monitors to characterize IP Is reliability in products and in field. Expand AMS designs for stress and testability. Interface with technology team on aging model and device reliability. Review and sign-off to ensure it is designed for reliability along with internal design teams and technology team.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.