Recruiter, AI/ML Events
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We’re seeking a Recruiter to join the Apple R&D Recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape our AI/ML engagement in conferences/events and influence new programs to grow this space at Apple. Apple has an exciting, inspiring culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think Different,” join us. As a Recruiter at Apple, your main goal is to craft a charter for how we show up at conferences at events. You will be a strategic partner for the business you support, and a compelling ambassador of Apple. You will work with R&D on a conference strategy but also develop a plan in areas we need growth while maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
- 3+ years of experience in the conference and events space with a technology company
- Ability to build rapport with key partners and collaborate effectively with R&D, vendors, candidates, universities
- Experience in effectively collaborating with all types of teams and levels of professionals
- Program Manager experience in crafting a vision, influencing teams, and ultimately delivering
- Ability to dive into the details with meticulous organization and prioritization skills
- Proven background in capturing metrics and providing a clear picture of short-term and long-term return on investment
- You will build conference sponsorship selection strategy and recruiting engagement model for the top 12+ research conferences across machine learning, computer vision, speech, NLP, search/information retrieval, and robotics. - Mechanize and streamline our approach to conferences with updated toolkit for executing a sponsorship/recruiting presence. - You will train and prepare researchers and recruiters to represent the company at external events. - You will work with R&D leaders to curate demos and build technical content/experiences. - Partner with our ML Evangelist and Educator to present internally on publication process and standard methodologies. - You will collaborate with the business group, marketing, and PR to drive content creation for Apple’s ML blog and AI-related campaigns. - Work with research and recruiting leadership to identify and explore new partnership opportunities that align with our long-term research and recruiting goals, with the chance to create and develop a team if larger scale projects are green lit.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Business or equivalent experience.