RF Systems Integration Engineer WiFi Bluetooth
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on wireless accuracy and performance? You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity, and innovation. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are a resourceful engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Excellent understanding of RF fundamentals and communications theory
- Solid fundamentals and relevant work experience programming in C or C++
- You have a good working knowledge of RF calibrations and RF metrics
- You understand antenna OTA testing
- Hands-on experience with RF lab equipment including: spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, vector signal generators, power sensors, switch controllers, etc.
- Your basic understanding of the WiFi and Bluetooth standards especially on the physical layer
- We value your energy and drive to thrive because we operate like start-up environment
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts & scalable software design principles
- You love domestic and overseas traveling
Education & Experience
Your BSEE is needed and we highly value MSEE