People BPR Change Management Lead, People Team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join a dynamic team of HR professionals focused on providing innovative business solutions. The People Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is looking for an experienced Change Management Lead to partner with our People/HR teams to inspire change optimization through process, data and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record successfully leading change management for large global programs, including relevant experience performing audience analysis, change impact assessments, stakeholder engagement, communication and training. The role will require an agile approach to assess system, process and people change impacts and the ability to deliver change programs in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. Candidates must be willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level.
- 5+ years of organizational readiness/change management experience
- 5+ years of project/process experience
- Solid understanding of project management methodology with an emphasis on change management
- Demonstrated experience conducting workshops with worldwide business partners
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Drives change laterally across regions and organizations using influencing skills
- Partner with project team members and cross functional partners to promote stakeholder engagement and adoption of process and solutions - Establish project specific change management goals, success criteria and metrics - Ability to rapidly understand new system functionality and/or ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ process maps and deliver robust audience and change impact analysis - Implement change networks to create project awareness and promote business expertise and ownership - Plan, develop, deliver training during key business events - Partner with vendors to develop video training content and job aids - Partner with localization team to deliver global content - Engage in continuous improvement techniques to incorporate learnings into the project and process methodology - Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy by proactive partnering with all levels
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is required
- PMI/PMP CERTIFICATION IS A PLUS
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.