Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The computer vision algorithm engineer will work in a small and dynamic team to design and implement cutting edge computer vision algorithms for Apple products.
- Solid fundamental Computer Vision methods and concepts
- Experience on computer vision shipping product development
- Solid C/C++ development skills
- Experience/knowledge in 3D graphics modeling (preferred)
- Experience/knowledge in large scale Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition (preferred)
- Experience/knowledge in software development on embedded platform (preferred)
- Team player
- Passion on cutting edge computer vision/machine learning technologies and product delivery
- Self motivated
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work under stress and uncertainty
- Fast learner
Video engineering group is looking for a computer vision algorithm engineer. In this position, you will work together with similar minds in a unique development team where your skills and expertise will be put into the Apple products.
Education & Experience
PhD in Computer Vision or similar, alternatively a comparable industry career, with significant experience in state-of-the-art Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition fields.