CAD Engineer - DFT/TE
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist? In this hands-on role, you will utilize your experience in CAD to support DFT, Test Engineering and Silicon Validation. You will write and support software and scripts that teams use to insert BIST/BIRA into designs, verify those systems, and manage test patterns.
- 2+ years experience in relevant field preferred but not required.
- Expertise in RTL simulators is desired
- Expertise in linting, clock domain crossing, and power domain checking tools is desired.
- You should have experience scripting in PERL and TCL
- Good social skills, previous customer support is a key.
- Expertise in Design Compiler is desired
- Expertise in Formality and/or Conformal is desired
- Experience with infrastructure and CI/CD automation tools is a plus
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining an existing systems for BIST insertion and DFT structure verification. Role requires you to work together with other CAD engineers to integrate your solutions in other flows. Utilization of your debugging experience to debug vendor tool problems and interact with designers to help tackle their problems.
Education & Experience
MS/BS Degree in technical discipline