Software Engineering Technical Writer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The iCloud Engineering team has a phenomenal opportunity for a technical writer to support programs for the CloudKit platform, including API, back-end infrastructure, and compliance documentation.
- A minimum of 5 years technical writing experience, preferably developing highly-technical user documentation for advanced engineering customers
- BA/BS in Technical Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Excellent written English skills
- Excellent verbal interpersonal skills
- An eagerness and aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- A natural ability to build strong multi-functional relationships
- Experience developing API and SDK documentation
- Experience with crafting and leading content on Confluence or similar systems
- An ability to contribute broadly to documentation structure and design
- Comfort with a changing, dynamic software development environment
- Able to handle a high workload, multiple responsibilities, and tight deadlines
- Motivation to succeed while working independently
CloudKit is the predominant cloud storage and sync platform at Apple. The work you produce will be used by teams across Apple as they add CloudKit features to their products.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree in Design, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.