NAND ATE Test Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you’ll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. We are seeking a dynamic NAND ATE Test Engineer who will lead and support the testing and qualification of various programs using solid state storage. Our engineer will have experience with NAND reliability testing, and validation. You will be part of an extraordinary team of HW Engineers who identify and resolve potential risks for all aspects of NAND qualification and testing, including generating test programs and scripts. You will have direct impact on Apple's future products by ensuring elite solutions to demanding test and engineering challenges.
- Typically requires 1-5 years of proven past experience with any of the following activities:
- Working on all aspects of automated test equipment (ATE). (Advantest, Verigy, Teradyne, NexTest, etc.)
- Experience with memory systems, technologies, and processing - NAND a plus
- Proven experience in coding scripts necessary to enable ATE test solutions
- Experience in C or C++ and automation scripting (PERL or PYTHON or MATLAB, etc.)
- Failure analysis and troubleshooting
- Experience with system integration
- Coding experience and understanding of SW FTL is ideal
- Experience with memory controllers and firmware is a plus
HW Engineers with a strong desire to take responsibility for the following will thrive in this role: - Support qualification and testing of NAND. - Crafting test validation checklists and work in multi-functional teams to ensure quality. - Supporting internal engineering teams in failure analysis and defining corrective actions. - Managing and running stress test rack qualification testing at the system level.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required