iCloud - Solutions Engineer -Software Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Experience designing, delivering and supporting solutions using cloud services
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Be able to drive a project from a simple idea to an implementation
- Be a leader who possesses both strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset
- Ability to thrive in a multi-functional team on high profile, critical projects
- Preferred Experience:
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
Consider joining a small team guiding the use of iCloud across some of the most exciting Apple products and features. We are looking for a talented individual with a strong engineering background who has a history of delivering technical solutions. In this highly visible position, you will collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams to define and deliver features using iCloud's high-performance, scalable and extensible systems. Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems that can have a direct impact on the success of the company? Then we have the job for you! We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. We're looking for passionate person to join this amazing team. If you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent