Senior Software Engineer, App Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple's App Store team is looking for an enthusiastic developer to contribute to the development of next generation of tools supporting the App Store. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys the challenge of presenting complicated data and complex workflows in an easy-to use interface.
- Objective-C or Swift experience in either iOS or OS X
- Good sense of UI design and user-oriented focus
- Enthusiasm for quality and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
In this role you will develop user interfaces, including custom controls and supporting animations. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and proactive individual that combines technical knowledge with strong collaboration and excellent communication skills. A strong sense of design and a fine attention to detail is key to success in this position.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, EE, or equivalent industry experience is required