Software Engineer - iCloud
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what we could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there’s no telling what we could accomplish. Do you love solving complex challenges? Are you an inventive self-starter who takes pride in seeing ideas come to life on a global scale? As part of iCloud you’ll help design, develop, and deploy high-performance systems that handle billions of queries every single day. This enormous scale brings challenges that require extraordinarily creative problem solving. By focusing on and respecting the customer’s needs, you’ll be responsible for helping us build the technology that works for so many customers around the world.
- Experience in software development
- Experience in development of Java server applications in a Unix environment
- Extensive experience using Core Java
- Knowledge of open source frameworks like Spring
- Knowledge of Oracle programming
- Knowledge of NoSQL database like Cassandra is a plus
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-functional team on high-profile, critical projects.
We are looking for a passionate engineer to develop and support new and existing features. You will be working closely with multi-functional teams to effectively oversee the complex interdependencies inherent in this role. Join Apple's iCloud team as a Software Engineer, and help us build and innovate applications and custom solutions. As member of our technical team, you will play a critical role in crafting new systems architecture and technical direction, as well as the future of existing system and services. We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team that reflects the multicultural variety of our customers.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science,Mathematics, or EE