Camera Process Development Engineer, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Apple is a place where extraordinary people team up to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. An extraordinary opportunity to be part of our Process and Test Engineering group, we are responsible to develop assembly and test processes, equipment and materials for leading edge optical modules. New challenges arise every day that require the sharp problem-solving skills of individuals. Are you in for these challenges? The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk!
- Over 5 years experience in either Camera Module Process or Semiconductor packaging process or in Optical Modules
- Fluent in English communication
- Experienced working with subcontract manufacturing partners
- Able to travel for work within Vietnam and internationally on needs basis.
- Develop Camera Module manufacturing process / equipments / materials for FOL (Front Of Line) and EOL (End Of Line) - Develop new manufacturing process / equipment / material for Camera module related components; - Responsible for developing DOEs, Process specification, D/FMEA and Process control plan - Responsible for Failure analysis, Corrective actions and Yield improvement
Education & Experience
Degree/Master in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or relevant work experience