Freight Audit Analyst, WW Logistics
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
This role is part of the Worldwide Logistics Procurement Team. The position will be based in Austin, Texas and will be reporting to the Freight Audit Manager, who is based in Cupertino, California. This is a fast moving, dynamic environment where flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. As a Freight Audit Analyst, you will be part of a global team responsible for the end-2-end management of Apple’s freight invoice auditing and payment. Some of the team’s responsibilities include validating and reconciling invoices, compiling freight audit reports, processing claim checks and building new processes to optimize our work. In this role you will work cross functionally with carriers, service providers, Apple tax, finance and logistics teams.
- - Problem solving mindset in which you can work collaboratively with different functions to develop creative solutions and drive those solutions through implementation
- - Ability to work diligently and thoroughly through a process to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved
- - Analytical background with an ability to process complex data sets
- - Should be versed in advanced MS excel tactics
- - Ability to work autonomously
- - Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
Typical responsibilities will include but not be limited to: - Working with business customers across Apple and the freight forwarders ensuring end-to-end freight invoices are audited and paid correctly. - Implementing efficient finance processes to streamline the billing and tracking of the service costs to Apple’s customers and provide efficient billing processes for Apple’s suppliers - Responsible for Apple freight audit Suppliers’ key performance indicators for operations to deliver and exceed customer expectations - Tracking, monitoring and reporting of invoice exceptions to ensure 100% compliance with targets
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.