Customer Service & Safety Supervisor
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Global Security Operations team is seeking extraordinary, customer service oriented, self motivated, leaders to work as Customer Service and Safety (CSS) Supervisors. Global Security Supervisors lead teams of CSS Specialists and run overall field services and operations while providing 24/7/365 coverage and support to Apple’s employees, customers, and properties throughout the Santa Clara Valley. The ideal individual will have an extraordinary work ethic, a willingness to hold themselves and their teams accountable, a desire to lead and develop others, excellent writing and communication skills, and the ability to connect with employees at all levels.
- 2 - 5 years of previous management, supervisory, or equivalent professional experience
- Must possess (or be able to possess through training) and maintain BSIS PSO License
- Flexibility to work all shifts (nights, weekends, holidays) and willingness to assist the team with overtime when needed
- Ability to think critically and see things from a broad perspective while working with a sense of purpose
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail including excellent time management
- Proven team leader and player with enthusiasm and a positive attitude with the ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Demonstrates an understanding of and application of the concepts of teamwork, results, and innovation
- Must possess the ability to function in stressful situations, while exercising good judgement
- Possess/maintain a valid California driver’s license, a safe driving record, and maintain driving privileges per Apple policy
We are looking for individauls who possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to build effective, trust-based relationships with key partners inside and outside of Global Security. Some Supervisor duties may include: - Supervise a shift of CSS Specialists to provide 24/7/365 security coverage - Train, coach, and mentor CSS Specialists - Conduct verbal and written performance evaluations of CSS Specialists - Manage communications for emergency and non-emergency calls-for-service through radio dispatch, phone, and email - Respond in a timely manner to emergent events, issues, staffing deficiencies and other management requests - Respond to medical emergencies and provide basic first aid, CPR, and AED as certified - Monitor and maintain up to date and accurate timekeeping systems, records, and coordinate administrative scheduling - Ensure personnel are provided with necessary equipment and equipment is accounted for - Provide direction to employees in the field, utilizing proper judgment, to solve problems and to escalate matters, which may negatively impact business continuity, to the Field Watch Commander - Manage office services and operations by reviewing and approving supply requests, designing filing systems, controlling correspondence, and inventory control systems - Manage all aspects of Standard Deployment uniform needs, including sourcing processes, apparel, purchase orders, etc.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred