CSM Product Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you’ll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. We are seeking a dynamic CSM Product Engineer to join the growing, goal driven Product Quality and Reliability team. In this role, you will drive IC component readiness for mass production. You'll analyze and tackle problems by identifying failure modes of affected material as it relates to analog and digital ICs. This Product engineer will support our Custom Silicon Management team and build strong working relationships with cross functional teams.
- You will have 10+ years of product engineering experience for complex system designs:
- Have you analyzed Analog and digital IC evaluation reports?
- Have you done ATE characterization and collected data from test programs?
- Do you have Analog and digital IC high volume manufacturing experience?
- Your experience running statistical data analysis will make you successful
- Experience working with high volume product yield management
- Ability to define and direct design of experiments for root cause determination
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with internal team members and external suppliers
- Travel is part of this role
- Review product development plan and drive execution including such as characterization, correlation, GR&R, etc - Perform data analysis, characterization, and fault isolation to figure out root cause of issues - Work with design, process, and test engineers to identify and implement corrective actions on both new and mature products and technologies - Define and finalize production screening guard-band specifications based upon design intent and characterization result - Perform statistical data analysis on mass data sets - Perform yield analyses and correlation analyses for all levels of tests, pareto building, statistics, etc. - Define characterization plan and generate characterization report You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas. We promote innovation and new technology The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
BSEE/MSEE or equivalent is required