Business Intelligence Analyst - I&D Strategic Insights and Solutions
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products they craft the kind of wonder thats revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it We're growing and urge you to apply. We Believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
- Design and develop I&D analytics, insights, and solutions projects
- Lead and improve reporting frameworks
- Visualize findings in an intuitive, easily interpreted way for multiple users
- Develop I&D strategies based on analytical insights specific to the talent, culture and business needs
- Build data driven tools and solutions that enable progress along I&D maturity
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within I&D, People (Talent & leadership solutions, I&D analytics, Recruiting, L&D), and other key partners
- Understand the business model across the variety of teams and work with I&D team to identify measurable solutions for leadership
As an individual contributor of the I&D Strategic Insights team you will design analytics projects, develop strategy in partnership with the business, analyze and synthesize findings into insights, and create solutions that enable progress across the business and regions. The role will coordinate standard methodology activities across the different functions while identifying key indicators for measuring impact and accountability of key initiatives.
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years specific I&D experience, including talent management experience
- Overall 5-7+ years in broad People disciplines; measurement and accountability expertise, talent analytics and survey research, leadership development, global I&D/HR, and training & development
- Strong project management skills preferred.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.