SoC Test Engineer - ATE
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you’ll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. As our SoC Test Engineer you will be crafting and debugging ATE programs and hardware for characterization, qualification, and production of SoC devices.
- 5+ years meaningful experience.
- Strong Programming skills for writing and debugging test programs and test related hardware development (i.e. Teradyne UFlex/J750/ip750, Advantest 93k platforms.)
- Competency in programming with Scripting languages (i.e., PERL) and high level languages (i.e., C/C++ or Visual Basic.)
- Experience working on digital VLSI SoC.
- Expertise in Semiconductor Test Methodology.
- Deep understanding of Electronic Engineering Fundamentals, Design for Test and Manufacturing Concepts.
- In depth knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process.
- Understanding of semiconductor product life cycle.
- Able to work with test equipment (i.e., oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.)
- Travel is required.
- Develop and document test plan for new devices. - Design and debug test SW & HW. - Debug new silicon. - Bring quality and cost effective test solution for mass production. - Coordinate test related activities with both internal and external group. - Evaluate new product’s testability and operability.
Education & Experience
- BSEE / MSEE is required