RFIC Test Engineer - ATE
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and expertly handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you’ll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. We are seeking a dynamic engineer to design and debug ATE programs and hardware for debug, characterization, qualification, and production of RF/SoC devices.
- In depth knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process
- Deep understanding of RF and Analog Fundamental, Design for Test and Manufacturing Concepts
- Expertise in Semiconductor Test Methodology
- Experience working on Digital, Mixed Signal, RF/SOC, & PMIC Devices with hands on VLSI ATE experience. System level experience is a plus
- Strong programming skills for writing and debugging test programs and HW related issues. Competency in programming with Scripting languages (ie., Perl/Python) and high level languages (ie., C/C++ or Visual Basic.)
- Validated experience with test equipment (ie., oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc)
- 5+ years meaningful experience
- You should be a standout colleague; work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting
- Travel is required
- Develop and document test plan for new devices. - Design and debug test SW & HW for Production, Characterization & Reliability. - Debug new silicon. - Bring quality and cost effective test solution for mass production. - Oversee test related activities with both internal and external group. - Evaluate new product’s testability and operability. - Implement test programs and release into offsite production. You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas. We promote innovation and new technology The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required