Yield Management Systems Application Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you’ll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. We are seeking a dynamic software engineer to develop and support the data analysis infrastructure for SOC Product Engineering.
- 5+ years software development experience
- Prior experience with Yield Management Systems (YMS) required
- Strong Unix / Linux command line skills
- Expertise with Python and other scripting languages
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Git and Oracle / MySQL is ideal
- C++ knowledge is desirable
- Experience with Cassandra / NoSQL is desirable
- Semiconductor industry experience is desirable
- You will work on Automation and improvements to existing processes. - Will define / scope targets for automation with team and put together a roll out plan. - He/she will maintain and improve the infrastructure for the SOC data analysis systems. - You will also provide support to the user community with issues as they arise and come up with SW solutions to address them for the future.