Hardware Design Engineer, Analog and Power
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Work as part of a team developing hardware and software tools to support validation and prototyping of analog and power ICs that will drive the next generation of technology for Apple's mobile products.
- Minimum 7 years experience in board and system-level hardware design, schematic capture, PCB layout.
- Strong bringup and debugging skills and hands-on lab work. Experience with complex test equipment setups for analog measurement.
- Working knowledge of power and signal integrity simulation and measurement techniques, and real-world experience in driving correlation between the two domains.
- Strong communication skills working with multi-functional HW, SW, and architecture teams. Mentoring and training for junior engineers.
- Ability to write organized documentation for hardware designs, test plans, and validation results.
- Basic software skills in Python, Perl, C/C++ are a plus.
•We are looking for a senior hardware engineer with experience in board and system-level design, and a real passion for learning about and working with analog and power supply circuit designs. •In this role, you will work in a mixed team of HW and SW engineers to design evaluation platforms, prototypes, and automation tools that will enable rapid bringup and debug of new silicon designs.
Education & Experience
•BS/MS in EE or CS