Experiential Events Producer
Culver City, California, United States
As an experiential event producer at Apple, your core role will be to lead in producing and project-managing multiple Experiential events for Apple Services. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong skill set in experiential event production and a demonstrated track record in delivering experiential events on a global level. Strong network and history of working within event programming and entertainment communities worldwide is a requirement. Career expertise in experiential and event production, Live events, experiential/production company/agency with excellent artist and management contacts is ideal. You have a diverse professional background gaining experience and knowledge of all areas of the entertainment industry with a focus on music.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience producing experiential events, music events/music series programming, film premiers/TV shows and working with music artist and celebrities
- Ought to be creative, organized and have a consistent record in delivering global entertainment projects with a focus on music and guest experiences
- Your deep understanding of quality and a creative thinking allows you to develop high level production and execution of projects, while keeping a keen design eye to deliver premium experiences
- You have a strong background in productions and producing with an understanding of health and safety, security process, crowd management and ticketing
- You retain experiential event agency contacts globally and you're comfortable with managing agencies and large scale budgets
- You are able to design and build production processes to support event programs
- A real passion for popular culture and events including music, books, television, movies and production
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills are key to this role, as well as the ability to collaborate with a wider cross-functional team within the organization and across external vendors
- You maintain a clear sense of business objectives and briefs by staying forward-thinking, while cultivating innovation and creativity
- You adapt well in changing situations and environments, and demonstrate flexibility when it comes to working hours and travel
- Talent booking and artist relations experience is key
- This role will collaborate with multiple internal and external partners to help our Apple media team build and produce projects and events. - The Producer can take and give direction while consistently understanding Apple brand requirements and other relevant market factors. - You will drive in the delivery of all aspects of a campaign in order to ensure excellent results and execution are achieved. - Understanding and ability to craft structure and process to support high level projects is important. - The Producer works effectively against tight process, procedures and deadlines.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.