Head of Video Production - Events and Content
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As the Head of Video Production, your creativity and vision will bring to life Apple’s services and products. You'll lead a growing team that identifies, creates and produces content for consumer activations, red carpet premieres, live events, creative spaces, live content and hospitality spaces. It will include, but is not limited to, social content, short-form content, photography, podcast production, streaming and live content, and post-production capabilities. The Events and Content team supports video production across Apple Services such as TV, Music, Apple Pay, Books, News, and Movies to support our business goals. As a passionate storyteller, you thrive in a quick moving environment, and make an excellent teammate. This role will report to the Global Director of Events & Content.
- You have at least 15 years of content production experience, and a minimum of 5 years directing a team in a fast-growing environment
- Shown experience in the production of content for music, consumer activations, red carpet premieres for film, TV or entertainment brands, including digital and mobile extensions
- Strong track record in the production of content and the ability to devise and build a production team
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines
- You are collaborative and have a team oriented approach.
- You're highly skilled in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects
- High level of passion, leadership and commitment to your area of expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers
- You have a real passion for entertainment and pop culture and are knowledgable of all types of media such as music, television, film and books
- You will be responsible for the production of video used to support events and marketing content strategy for multiple business types within Apple Services - You'll help shape a video production strategy in line with overall Marketing & Creative strategy with key business clients, such as Apple TV & Music, in response to briefs and direction from each business - Lead and build a premiere content production team for Events and Content team, while building effective relationships with various internal teams and external partners - Advise and partner with leadership on strategy and standard methodologies needed to elevate and communicate each business - Work with cross functional teams to integrate Apple media products and services live experience with other lines of business such as the NPI team and Apple Retail - Partner and engage with external talent such as filmmakers, talent representatives, agencies, and production partners on efforts and engagements, as needed - Identify, select and maintain relationships with vendors and agencies to execute production and technical aspects for lives services, events and live content - Lead and ensure efficient budget and project management across multiple business units - Collaborate across multiple marketing functions to ensure a seamless creative design experience for the betterment of Apple
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- - Regular global travel required
- - You have strong experience with content & event content for music, film, TV and entertainment brands.