Senior Forensic Auditor/Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to our customers and if you bring it to your job....there's no telling what we will accomplish. By joining AppleCare’s Global Compliance team you will focus on ensuring a high level of integrity in Apple’s global service business. We are seeking a senior level forensic professional to plan and perform audits and investigations to ensure compliance with Apple’s policies and procedures. You will have the opportunity to provide education of those to our service partners. You will also communicate findings to service partners and our senior management. You will also aid in identification and recovery of improperly paid amounts.
- 5 + years experience in Forensic Accounting, Fraud Investigations, Compliance or Audit
- We are in need of an ambitious individual with strong skills in problem solving, data analysis and reporting
- Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including report writing and keynote presentations?
- You will need to document findings and recommendations in detail for technical staff, and in summary format for presentation to management
- Multitasking and time-management skills are essential
- Solid experience in database analytics, complex data analysis, and data mining
- We are looking for an aptitude for understanding technology and how things are built.
- You will primarily plan and conduct AppleCare compliance audits. - Develop standard and ad-hoc reports for compliance analysis and provide recommendations to management based on data analysis performed. - Identify and assess fraud and service related risks - You will be responsible for developing and implementing prioritized audit plans based on risk - Consult and offer input on risks and controls - Independently evaluate the reliability and integrity of AppleCare's control environment, including security and other business controls for new and existing systems, policies and procedures. - Consult with management on policies and procedures; manage relationship and related engagements with business management, Internal Audit, Legal, Global Security and third parties. - Opportunities for international travel could arise, availability to travel is needed
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or data science required - CPA, ACA, or ACCA required - CFE, CrFA or CFF preferred