Senior UI Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich people’s lives. Foundation Services tools Team is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer who is passionate about crafting high-quality, elegantly designed user-facing web applications, beautifully written, documented and thoroughly tested code. Join us to be part of fast growing team with many exciting responsibilities related to enterprise level solutions.
- 5+ year of experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- Experience with data-driven web development, including strong knowledge of JSON and AJAX.
- Experience developing UI using Angular strongly preferred.
- Experience building data visualizations using JS libraries D3JS or similar is a plus.
- Extensive use of APIs and deep understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
- Experience with web services development using Java and the JEE stack (Spring, Hibernate, Log4J, SQL, Oracle, Tomcat) is useful and desired, but not required.
- Experience with relational database preferred.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field plus 6-8 years software development experience or MS degree plus 4-6 years or equivalent.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.