Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for an enthusiastic frontend engineer, who is experienced in developing rich web experiences to work on crafting user experiences which support some of Apple’s most impactful teams and products.
- Experience developing, testing and maintaining rich web experiences with UIs that address deep domains with high volumes of data.
- Experience bringing an impactful feature or experience to fruition by collaborating with teams with dynamic strengths.
- Experience maintaining a living and complex codebase with a modern stack.
- Avid learner who follows and/or participates in dev community events and content.
- Possesses excellent synthesis and communication skills.
- NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of continuous integration methodologies and systems
- Real passion for UX and developer experience
- Experience implementing complex data flows using Redux or another flux inspired data flow library.
- Proficient in using side effect libraries such as redux saga and redux observables.
- Experience interpreting UX research findings and user analytics to design better, data driven experiences.
- Experience with reactive or functional programming.
- Familiar with tooling such as Webpack and NPM.
- Impactful contributions to open source projects.
In this role you will be working on one or more web applications that enable other teams within Apple to build, test, and ship their code. We work within a large domain, synthesizing complex workflows to produce experiences that help users visualize, understand and manage various aspects of their deployment process. You will take part in the ownership of the product design, implementation and maintenance. To accomplish this, you will be expected to collaborate with large teams with varied strengths. You will work especially closely with our Design team, providing feedback on wireframes and user flows, and implementing the designs with test-covered code. The position is full-time and onsite in either San Francisco or Santa Clara Valley.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Learn more.