Caffe Macs Cashier
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
JOB SUMMARY The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. Joining the Caffè Macs team will give you the opportunity to craft inspiring meals that fuel the innovation within the company. As a Caffè Macs Cashier, you are responsible for our guest’s experience - this means maintaining standards for speed, quality, and consistency in transactions and product inventory with a high level of customer service.
- We need cashiers with a personable attitude with focus on customer service.
- Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, multi-cultural environment? We are looking for phenomenal people like you who can prioritize tasks and are motivated self-starters.
- Problem-solver with attention to detail and ability to construct lasting solutions to everyday situations.
- Do you possess strong verbal and written communication skills? An outgoing personality is going to really help you connect and be clear with your guest.
As a Cashier you ensure all guests have a positive experience and cultivate a fun atmosphere for guests. Once your guest has made their choice, you will accept payment from them using our POS system. Our guests also love to see a familiar face that knows their favorite things, so maintaining a superb attendance record is important. It is also key that you display a positive attitude and demeanor every single day. Love to be extraordinary? You should take action to keep things organized and keep yourself looking sharp in appearance. We maintain our guests’ privacy at all times as well as maintain health and safety standards. We all need to follow standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product. For you, knowledge of correct pricing as well as information of food served & ability to communicate this to the customer is very significant.
Education & Experience
High volume food service - preferably larger, innovative corporate programs, in house or 3rd party but may also be food & beverage experience in a full-service hotel, resort or multi-restaurant chain. Inclusive - We work with and serve a diverse workforce. Extraordinarily Service Oriented - a demonstrable high level of customer service is absolutely mandatory…We hire for attitude, train for skill. Dynamic and agile - highly organized, ability to switch between locations and job duties ServSafe Certified
- In this position, you will be standing 100% of the time.
- Things happen fast here. Bring your ability to multi-task in a high-volume experience and your love for working in a fast pace environment.
- Environmental exposure to cold, heat and water
- Lift 25-50 pounds
- Able to understand sanitation directions