Senior Quality Engineering Manager - Siri Client
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
As the Siri Client- Senior Quality Engineering Manager, you will lead a team with the focus on ensuring quality best practices, tools and automation for the qualification of Siri Client and Services team. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility, impact and helping to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
- 5+ years managing a Quality Engineering team with emphasis in Client engineering, CI, Tools, and Automation
- 3+ years as Individual Contributor with Hands on experience in CI, Tools, and Automation
- Provide examples of quality measurements with targeted goals and Metrics
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience with mobile platforms, mobile application development, Objective-C, Swift
- Strong knowledge with object-oriented programming languages (Java, C++) and as well as design skills
- Industry experience in similar roles at large scale companies
- Able to give multiple examples of creativity and critical thinking on the job
- Provides regular updates to organization groups as well as VP-level management
Have you ever been curious about what it would be like to be responsible for the Quality of the most technologically advanced AI Assistant in the world? Look no further as you could learn, innovate, develop and so much more as you bring your world-class skills and abilities to a world class system. The Siri Quality Engineering team owns the Siri qualification of the most advanced mobile operating systems in iOS, watchOS, macOS, and tvOS as well as the highly scalable back-end systems (Speech, Natural Language, Domains/Web Services). This position requires a leader who possesses both strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. We also need a team player. You will be responsible for quality of client platforms and driving for automation to ensure that high quality standards are met with targeted goals and metrics. An ideal candidate will have previous working experience with client engineering and ideally full stack development. We also need someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field