Sr. Software Engineer, Front-End, iTunes Editorial Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Proven experience with native macOS (preferred) or iOS development and Objective-C/Swift.
- Strong knowledge of Apple framework paradigms and commonly-used patterns.
- Being able to drive a project from a simple idea to the finished product.
- Experience with remote data handling, REST, and asynchronous programming.
- Will to focus on details and building the best user experience.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Knowledge and/or experience of JVM and one of the JVM languages (e.g. Java or Scala) is a plus.
- Strong background in data modeling preferred.
- Experience in functional programming is a plus.
iTunes Editorial team is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to provide new tools in order to support its dynamic growth. We're looking for a Cocoa engineer to help us build the next generation macOS Cocoa tools that will drive current and future media products. You should have experience building and shipping macOS (or iOS) applications. If you love to start with an empty canvas and build an extraordinary desktop application, crave building better user experiences, and have the will to keep the users not only productive but also happy, this is the job for you. You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent work experience