Senior Software Engineer - iTunes Pricing Infrastructure
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional programming position
- Experience in building APIs
- Recent coding experience in Java and/or Scala
- Data pipeline experience desirable
- Knowledge of SQL language and relational database systems
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Ability to design, develop and deploy large scale applications
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle
- Be able to drive a project from a simple idea to an implementation
- Be a leader who possesses both strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset
iTunes Pricing Infrastructure Team is seeking Senior Software Engineer to provide new features in order to support its dynamic growth. Join our team that has been leading the industry by constantly developing creative features since its launch in April 2003. We are looking for a self starting, high-energy individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and who has excellent written and oral skills. We look for good teammates who are able to take on problems under tight deadline constraints and deliver imaginative solutions.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent work experience