Senior Software Engineer, iTunes Editorial Engineering, Backend
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a professional programming position
- You will bring experience with building customer facing APIs that scale
- Exceptional skills with Java or Scala Programming Language
- Experience with SQL and relational database systems
- Experience with search engines like SOLR or Elasticsearch
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra or HBase
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture and server side technologies.
- Familiarity with Hadoop or Spark is helpful
- Some knowledge of Machine Learning is a plus
- Curiosity and aptitude to independently learn new technologies
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle
- You will love the idea of ownership and delivering amazing products
iTunes Editorial Engineering Team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to provide new tools in order to support its dynamic growth. Join our diverse team that has been leading the digital content industry by constantly developing innovative features since its launch in April 2003. We are hiring a self starting, high-energy individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and who has excellent written and oral skills. We look for phenomenal teammates who are able to pursue problems under tight deadline constraints and deliver visionary solutions.
Education & Experience
BSCS, MSCS or equivalent work experience