Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Safari and WebKit team is looking for a QA Engineer to help deliver the next generation Safari browser to customers on iOS, macOS and watchOS. We're looking for critical thinkers to play a key role qualifying Safari software releases and ensuring a high-quality customer experience.
- Experience with QA methodologies.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced software development environment.
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting languages.
- Familiarity in test automation environments.
- As a Software QA Engineer on the Safari and WebKit team, you will be responsible for user-focused testing of the Safari browser as well as uses of the WebKit framework in products such as iTunes, News, Mail, and Messages. - Responsible for planning, designing, maintaining and executing test cases. - Work to identify, reproduce and isolate bugs found through concise bug reporting. - Excellent communication skills are a requirement, because of the high level of interaction with the engineering teams, management, other organizations within Apple, as well as the larger developer community. - We're looking for a highly technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, candidate who is focused on achieving results.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent.