Sr. Product Manager, Billing & Payments (Ad Platforms)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a solid track record and experience in payments, billing and/or backend account/user management systems who is passionate about developing innovative solutions together with talented engineering teams. Your ability to handle multiple partners and projects from initiation to completion, while providing consistent updates and communication to business leaders, will be necessary for success in this role. You should be structured, disciplined, and utilize a strong technical background to prioritize and tackle complex problems. Your attention to detail, focus on excellent customer solutions, and ability to lead and drive large cross functional teams will critical. You should have product management experience, be equally relaxed working across the business and driving technical design discussions with development teams. You will be an integral part of the Ad Platforms Product team, working with corporate and regional teams to deliver best-in-class customer experiences and systems implementations.
- * 5-8 years in Project/Product Management, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
- * Project/Product management experience in payment and/or billing tools
- * Confident engaging with Engineering on technical design discussions and proposing simple, creative solutions to complex problems
- * Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a large matrixed organization.
- * Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills
- * Business-savvy with skills to identify contract, system, business or process gaps
- * Capable of working independently and still as part of a team
- * Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- * Great attention to detail and organized
* Define product enhancements/features and communicate requirements to UX design and engineering teams via clearly written requirements documents, diagrams, and concise verbal communication * Investigate and analyze requests from internal stakeholders, customers and partners * Prioritize the roadmap of features and enhancements for Ad Platforms billing, payments and account/user management systems * Negotiate and set milestones and expectations throughout the broader organization. * Represent business objectives and feature solutions during product reviews with executives * Follow through on relevant action items for the work team to address. * Collaborate with UX design, engineering, and other stakeholders to ensure timely and high quality delivery against the product roadmap * Serve as a resource for internal team that have product questions, feature requests, and other product related needs
Education & Experience
• BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field