Marcom Channel Digital Lead, ALAC
Miami, Florida, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. In the Apple Latin America and Caribbean marketing communications group - ALAC Marcom - we are responsible for iconic marketing campaigns for the region and telling the compelling stories about how Apple products in people’s hands can change the world. Every day millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the Indirect Channel through mobile, digital and in-store experiences. Channel plays a very important role in Apple’s overall go-to-market strategy. The teams working on Channel implement best-in-class retail experiences for our customers, including the online experience, fixtures, graphics, visual merchandising, security, and point-of-sale messaging. The ALAC Channel Digital Lead will work as an integrated member of the Channel team supporting the growing scope and importance of Apple’s channel business, by driving strategies to provide customers a thoughtful, engaging and flawless experience. We believe our team members should demonstrate a passion for design with a strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- You bring 10-15 years experience in planning area within a leading digital creative agency or similar roles.
- You are knowledgeable of different e-commerce platforms and capable of navigating between front and backend demands.
- You know the digital trends affecting resellers today and a have perspective on the future state.
- You can lead strategic conversations with divergent teams of people, both internally and externally.
- You inspire partners about what’s possible within their digital frameworks, able to moderate and lead a digital creative workshop.
- You build and develop positive relationships across the board.
- You can knit together disparate sources of information into a strong strategic narrative.
- You have superb writing, visual storytelling presentation skills.
You will define the channel digital strategies to support Apple campaigns across ALAC region, delivering impactful in-store digital experiences in the customer journey. You will seamlessly connect the online to in-store journey by identifying customer challenges and recommending thoughtful solutions. You will craft bespoke digital strategies for different key partners as part of the partner engagement model process. You will work collaboratively within internal Marcom teams, wider internal Sales and Marketing teams and externally with partners. You will drive digital insights within Channel to help inform marketing plans and country channel plans.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree. MBA will be a plus. You are fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- *Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.