Software QA Engineer - iTunes Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Software QA Engineer for testing and qualification of the iTunes Music Store. This includes related services with a focus on testing e-commerce related features as well as consumer client interfaces and commerce data reconciliation. In addition, the candidate will be required to interface with internal and external teams and at times will be assigned infrastructure related projects for scalability solutions.
- 1+ years of QA experience, with a proven track record detecting and writing bug reports
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Reasonable knowledge of MAC OS X, iOS, Android and Windows platforms
- Proficiency with Charles Proxy or similar HTTP traffic monitoring tools
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly changing requirements
- The ability to work independently
- Proven ability to communicate cross-functionally, and to seek out information when required
This position requires a strong individual contributor that can work on projects independently and will also be required to collaborate with other team members. Candidate must be dynamic and prepared to test/ regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis. The candidate must be detail oriented and required to both perform and reconcile test data.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.