Senior Software Developer-iTunes App
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. iTunes is the Engine to do new and innovative things at Apple. Join us and build the next generation of the iTunes Application software.
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Excellent Cocoa and Objective-C coding ability
- Experience with C/C++
- Track record of completing projects on-time and to specification
- Experience optimizing mac OS applications and profiling throughout the stack
- Experience with multiple application frameworks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Passion for quality and close attention to details
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
The iTunes team is looking for a creative software engineer to help build innovative features that will delight millions of customers around the world. You are a well-rounded developer who is not afraid to question assumptions. You have an excellent written and oral skills. You love collaborating under tight deadlines and tackles problems with imaginative and elegant solutions. You are a highly skilled developer who strives to deliver great products. If you love music and you are passionate about writing code, and want to work with world-class engineering teams that ship to millions of users, iTunes is the place for you.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience