Sr QA Engineer - Apple Store Connect, iOS Developers Hub
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Come and join the App Store Connect team, a vital hub for iOS developers. We’re seeking a candidate who is comfortable with black box and automation testing; this role will involve working with APIs, automated scripting, and some old-fashioned black box testing (web abased front end). The ideal candidate will be independent minded, results driven, well organized, and forward thinking.
- Experience with testing APIs, in addition to front-end, web based black box work.
- Automated testing, experience using Cucumber a plus.
- Familiarity with version control systems.
- Charles proxy or similar tool knowledge.
- A proven track record writing, analyzing, and detecting bugs.
- Comfortable with context switching.
- A desire to work on a diverse set of products.
- A familiarity with iOS is helpful.
Responsible for Testing and Automating client application and qualification of the App review Tool and server side applications. Experience with testing client-server interactions should also be a core area of experience as well as the ability to access and interpret system and application level logs. You will be a strong individual contributor that can work on projects independently and collaborate with cross functional teams in addition to working with engineering teams to debug and reproduce issues. You should be dynamic and prepared to test and regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis. This position requires strong analytical skills in not only approaching and executing tests but in analyzing the details of test results for projects. Strong bug reporting skills and exceptional communication with developers are a requirement.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or similar work experience